ReaLsMs aims to:
- Explore how the digital technologies of the Data City are impacting the epistemological construction of the City (for example Dashboard technologies) and its effect upon the aesthetics of the built environment (Urban Design) through collaborative international research.
- Equip participants with the skills and knowledge to engage with citizens in order to progress participatory governance of the Smart City.
- Strengthen collaborative research between different countries, sectors and disciplines achieved through secondments and networking events.
- Support action-based research through artistic practice and contributive research methodologies.
- Promote knowledge transfer and the inter-disciplinary development of expertise of participants through secondments, training and network events.